Thursday, June 30, 2011

The After-Amy-Phenomenon

I am apparently very good for other people's dating lives. Every guy I have dated for any length of time has ended up marrying the very next girl. With the exception of one, at least as far as I know. He may be happily married to the very next girl for all I know.

This has been quite a pattern for me and for those that I haven't dated for extended periods of time but long enough for other people to notice something might be starting...well, let's just say, those guys ended up getting a whole lot of attention when things fizzled and they appeared to be single again. Now whether this is flattering or not, I don't know just yet. But I do know that there is a very real After-Amy-Phenomenon going on here. It's wild.

It is rather fun to watch guys turn into chick magnets as soon as I walk away. Perhaps it's just that people want to be like me and so they date the guys I tend to choose, just after I don't choose them. I do have very good taste in men after all.

All I'm saying is this is a real super power that I possess. However, I don't fully understand how it works just yet. Or how to use it for evil instead of good...

No comments: